Job offer: c++ engineer
We are seeking the future engineer of the ANR Structures project !
|Laboratoire IRIT, STORM research team, Université Paul Sabatier – Toulouse
|David Vanderhaeghe (), Nicolas Barroso.
|As soon as possible
|ANR project Structures ANR-19-CE38-0009-01
Our project proposed new tools for stylized 2D animations. Our research prototypes allows artist to create stylized stroke based rendering animation, based on keyframes drawn by the artist and automatic intermediates frames rendering.
The recruited person will have several missions
- work on the user experience, in collaboration with a professional artist hired for testing our tools
- improve performances, in particular work on multi threading and rendering
- make our code base more robust, with unit tests and improved CI
The ideal candidate should have
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Strong background in real time computer graphics, mathematics, and c++ programming.
- Additional skills in some of the following topics would be appreciated: expressive rendering, user interface, numerical optimization.
- Technical knowledge on git and continuous integration with gitlab is a plus.
- Fluent French or English speaking.
We will study carefully all applications, do not hesitate to apply even if you don’t fulfill all theses expected competences. Some of the competences could be learned during the firsts mouths of work, accompanied by the collaborators of the project.
The working place is the Rangueil campus, in the IRIT building, south of Toulouse, nearby all facilities and ground public transportation to reach Toulouse city center.
Our research team is composed of four permanent full time researchers, and a dozen PhD and engineers. As a member of the team, the recruited person will join our weekly scientific meeting, and participate to the team life.
The structures project involve a PhD student, one researcher hosted at IRIT, and collaborators from Animation industries as well as researchers from Inria Bordeaux Sud-Ouest. See the project website for more details.
- a cover letter
- a complete CV