Affiliation IRIT, Université de Toulouse, CNRS, INPT, UPS, UT1, UT2J, France.
2005 – 2008 I obtained my Ph. D. in September 2008, this work was done in the
ARTIS team of the Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann,
Grenoble Université and INRIA Rhône-Alpes. Under the supervision of Joëlle Thollot and François Sillion, I have worked on stylisation of animations and temporal coherence of point based primitives. I have also done a six month visit at LIGUM under the supervision of Victor Ostromoukhov.
- CRCT (1 semester Sabbatical) 2019.
- PEDR, (premium of doctoral supervision and research, 2018-2022).
- Best Paper Award, (AFIG 2014, first author Thomas Subileau).
- PEDR, (premium of doctoral supervision and research, 2014-2017).
- Best Paper Award, Honorable Mention in Rendering (NPAR 2011).
- Best Paper Award (3rd, Eurographics 2011).
- Best Paper Award (AFIG 2006).
I’m currently searching for candidates on the following topics :
- Painterly simulation for animation (2d)
- Line rendering of 3D models
- User control and edit of 3D rendering
See blog posts for internship proposals.
Feel free to contact me !
PhD Students advisor: Francois Desrichard (2018-)
PhD students collaborator: Hugo Rens (2018-)
Undergraduate students : Filippo A. Fanni (University of Cagliari), Kevin Licari (L3)
Post-doc : Nicolas Mellado (2017)
PhD Students co-advisor: Thomas Subileau (2016)
PhD students collaborator: Dorian Gomez (2014), Frédéric Claux (2013), Marion Dunyach (2012).
Engineers: Nicolas Kaminski(2018), Clementine Delambily (2018), Davuth Ia (2017), Jérémy Turbet (2015), Laurent Boiron (2016)
Undergraduate students : Francois Desrichard (Telecom Paris Tech 2018), Paul Bernardi (Institut d’Optique Bordeaux 2018), Baptise Delos (L3 2017), Lucas Escot (L3 ENS – 2017), Suzanne Sorli (L3 – 2017), Hugo Rens (L3 – 2016), Elise Perrotin (L3 ENS – 2015), Matthieu Bovery (M1 – 2013), Robin Alazard (L3 – 2013), Adrien Russo (M1 – 2012), Hugo Robert (M1 – 2008)
- TTT industrial transfer
- CALITROP (ANR-16-CE33-0026)
- Fold-Dyn (ANR-16-CE33-0015)
- PRE-MATURATION Région Occitanie PalEx
- LabEx CIMI – Analysis and Structuring of images color point-clouds geometry
- Scientific Program Committee : Eurographics short paper (2014, 2015), Expressive (2016, 2017, 2018), WSCG (Reviewer board 2016, 2017, 2018)
- AFIG executive board (2012-2017)
- IRIT Lab concil (2015- )
- Co-organizer and co-head of the GT Rendu, from the GDR IG-RV (2012-2017)
- Associate editor REFIG (2012-2016)
- Afig best paper committee (2010-2014, 2017)
- Member of the ACM SIGGRAPH, EG, SIF and AFIG associations.
- Reviewer for: Siggraph, Siggraph Asia, Eurographics, EGSR, Graphics Interface, Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, Computer Graphics International, The Visual Computer, Computer and Graphics, Refig, TSI, NPAR 2007, Eurographics Workshop on Natural Phenomena 2006.